Monday, September 21, 2015

3 things

whenever i get the chance, i like to listen to Podcast. 
the chance occurs when i am by myself in the car, which is rare to never.
but on those occasions, i like to pick up where i left on a Podcast.
lately, it's been the Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey.
she hosts various women for an hour of chit-chatting.
Typically, the woman have some sort of platform, love Jesus and are friends (to some degree) of Jamie's. 
I love it. 
It's really like you're just eaves-dropping on their chats at Happy Hour, but i am always encouraged by something they talk about. Whether it's a struggle, their career, their parenting, words of advice, or just their life story-there's always a take away that keeps me coming back for more.

Towards the end of their conversation, Jamie asks her guest to talk about 3 things they are loving right now. It's fun to hear what they like, trivial or not and often i learn of something that i just HAD to have...very important.

It's funny, i constantly am catching myself mentally dog-earing something as one of my 3 things.
So, today i will share with you 3 things that i am loving right now.

1. Speaking of podcast, our church has our worship time as podcast and i love, love, love it.

So do Judson and Townes. 
We have a built in DVD player in our car, but really only use it when we're on road trips (except for when i turn it on other times...so, yeah). 
Recently I had it open because the boys had been watching a show.
Judson asked me to close the TV and for us to listen to church songs.
He signs along when a song comes on that he can remember.
and, if you know him, then you know that he always. ALWAYS. requests "Shout Hallelujah". always. 
It's the best.
If you love acapella worship, like me, you can subscribe on itunes to the Podcast. 
it's called WFR church worship. 
Heres a link for step-by-step instructions on how to find it (thanks, Zac!)

2. my Advocare
this is not a plug or a commercial.
i'm just saying that my regimen of Thermoplus, Meal Replacement Shakes and Spark is working for me.
and I love it.

3. Cerave Renewing SA lotion

changed my Keratosis Pilaris life.
you know... the "chicken skin" on the back of your arms.
life-changer


see, i told you.
only very important things.
ok, one more thing
these 3.

happy Monday,
let's do this.

No comments: