Friday, December 10, 2010

I love list Friday

OOOOhhh...Jolly good time! It's Friday!
If you only knew what I've been doing the last 2 days, you'd be confused why I'm so excited.
I haven't worked since Tuesday. The hospital doesn't need me...whoda thunk it?
So I've enjoyed...cleaning my house thoroughly, doing 7343 loads of laundry, cooking, hanging curtains, knitting, blogging, rethinking grad school, running errands, working out, grocery shopping, getting my huur did, planning our life, playing with the neglected pup, being home with a clean house when my hubs gets home, meeting him in the middle of the day, watching Today show and that's all.
Just being home.
I need to work though. But, i recognize how blessed I am to spend days like these and how most people would snatch these kinda days up in 2 seconds.
 So, I'm still excited that it's Friday because GT doesn't have to work the next 2 days. Whoopty Whoop!



On this glorious Friday I am loving:

That Lauren is still Leukemia free! Praise God her bone marrow biopsy showed complete remission!!! My heart is overflowing with joy for her. I love her lots and am so grateful for the awesome care she has received and the exciting news she received yesterday. Hooray!!!!! 

                        4 bff's from college. Lauren, Jen, Lynn(and baby), and moi. Within 1 year, Jenna and I got married, Lauren beat Leukemia and Lynn's having a baby. Crazy! Our lives are dramatically different than 3 years ago at ole HU. I am so thankful for our friendship...i LOVE these girls women!



I'm kind of a scrooge. Sorry. We aren't decorating the outside of the house or anymore of the inside really,
but we have a tree up!
Please ignore the blinds, I haven't decided on curtains


We leave for skiing in 1 week...whaaaa???

Our family vacation t-shirts.
You know you want one!
So, here's to a 2 day 15 passenger van road trip to the Rockies with the fam.
We're taking a video camera. No worries. It will be documented.


happily,
kate

No comments: